FIELDTARGET.cz

Vše o vzduchovkách a jejich příslušenství.
Právě je úte 19. bře 2024 9:05:32

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina

Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: App Field Target - Android
PříspěvekNapsal: čtv 02. úno 2017 23:56:34 

Hi

After some years in the sport, i felt the need to record and track my scores, in order to follow my improvement throughout the time. I wanted to have my training sessions and competition scorecards recorded and easily accessible. As such, I looked for a field target app but couldn’t find one, so I with my brother decided to make one!

This application (exclusive to Android) was built based in the model of scorecards used in the competitions/training.

You can input, for each target, the shooting position, the size of the kill zone and whether you hit or missed the target. When the scorecard is complete, it provides you the total number of hits/misses.

The PRO version, with a symbolical cost, will allow you to have the totals per lane, kill zone size and positions, save/load all data, and to keep a digital record of all your trainings/competitions, to monitor your progress. I do not intend to get rich with this, it is just a small help for buying pellets.

With this application, you can have in a simple way to record (pro) your competition/training session.

Field Target Scorecard - Free
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.field_target_free.hugo.myapplication

Field Target Scorecard - Pro
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.field_target_pro.hugo.fieldtarget

Hope you like it

Předmět příspěvku: Re: App Field Target - Android
PříspěvekNapsal: pát 03. úno 2017 10:50:11 

Pouzitelne max pri treningu. Podla pravidiel WFTF 2017 je zakazane pouzivat na drahe mobily, tablety, kalkulacky a pod.
Na Slovensku pár ludi pracuje na priprave elektronickych bodovaciek,ktore nahradia papier. Online v priebehu sutaze sa bude dat sledovat z tepla domova ako si kazdy sutaziaci vedie. Vlastne to ma byt zautomatizovane od registracie az po vysledkovu listinu. Je to v stadiu testovania. Zamer bol sa podelit o fungujuci system so svetom, ale nove pravidlo to trochu komplikuje...

http://www.ft-hft.sk

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina